Who wouldn’t agree that most moms could use a treat? Juggling family, work and other obligations is no easy task. And when you add trying to make better choices into the mix, each day becomes even more challenging.
That’s why we want to make life sweeter for moms. Celebrate her day with Yovation® Probiotic Frozen Yogurt, a delicious and rich … surprisingly better-for-you dessert.
Better yet, on Mother’s Day, Sunday, May 11, give your mom a Standing Yovation® — a special salute to tell her – and the rest of us – just how incredible she is.
It’s easy! Just print and personalize a Mother’s Day Lid Love card.
For fun, share a photo of your mom with us via social media using #LidLove.
Lid Love pint-toppers are special messages that turn any pint of frozen yogurt into a great gift. Choose from the messages below to print and place atop mom’s favorite flavor:
- There are two things you can count on to make life sweeter: Moms and Dessert!
- Mom’s Stress Relief Kit INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Open; 2. Enjoy
- Dear Mom: I know I make you lose your COOL sometimes, so I hope this covers the damage.
- For the woman who has everything … including a very thoughtful, loving child!
- Dear Mom: Relax today! Let the stress melt away … but not this frozen yogurt!
- Post-exercise treat for Mom: Do Not Touch
- When it comes to being sweet, you have all the other moms beat.
- Mom: The only thing sweeter than you is what’s under this lid.
- Have you heard the latest scoop? Moms rock!
- Mother’s Day is the 2nd sundae in May. If you’re still on the first, you’d better catch up!
- Or download this blank Lid Love to draw or write your own Mother’s Day message!
Note: You may need to download and install Adobe Reader, a free program, to share and print Lid Love Mother’s Day messages. Get your copy here.
At Pierre’s Ice Cream Company, we make the most irresistible premium ice creams and frozen treats fresh every day using the highest quality ingredients sourced from all over the world.
It’s our desire to delight you with every spoonful. Learn more about Pierre’s.