There’s nothing like ripe, juicy peaches from the summer harvest. Even better is when those fresh peaches are baked into a classic peach cobbler. But why crank up the oven in the summer heat when you can prepare this cooler, easy-to-make ice cream version of peach cobbler instead?
You only need three ingredients to serve up a dessert the family will love – including our refreshing, seasonal delight, Pierre’s Premium Peaches & Cream Ice Cream.
- 2 1.5-quart containers of Pierre’s Premium Peaches & Cream Ice Cream
- 2 packages of shortbread cookies
- 1 tub of whipped topping
- Remove Peaches & Cream Ice Cream from the freezer 10 minutes before preparing dessert. Stir with a spoon or rubber spatula to help soften.
- Crumble 6-8 cookies and place half of the crumbs in bottom of a 9×13 pan or other serving dish. Reserve remaining crumbs for topping.
- Place several large scoops of ice cream into pan to create the first layer, using spatula to smooth around.
- Place whole cookies on top of ice cream to create the second layer.
- Repeat the process until you have achieved desired number of layers.
- Spread whipped topping over entire pan for final layer, and decorate with reserved cookie crumbs.
- Cover the pan and freeze at least 30 minutes.
- When ready to serve, remove from freezer, slice and enjoy!
Just for fun:
- Use broken-up scones in place of cookies.
- Add fresh, thinly-sliced peaches or chunks of well-drained canned peaches before adding whipped topping.
- If Pierre’s Peaches and Cream Ice Cream is not available, substitute Pierre’s Premium French Vanilla Ice Cream and gently fold in one can of diced peaches, drained well.
At Pierre’s Ice Cream Company, we make the most irresistible premium ice creams and frozen treats fresh every day using the highest quality ingredients sourced from all over the world.
It’s our desire to delight you with every spoonful. Learn more about Pierre’s.